Monday 10 March 2008

Well, I'm getting ready for a summer of biking Nirvana. The FJ has got over it's teething troubles (minor electrical niggles which saw me having to start it by shorting out the starter solenoid with a screwdriver), and is now eager and willing! Took a spin out yesterday but had forgotten that it is still only the beginning of March so I am still awaiting the return of feeling to my hands and feet. It really is time to get those heated grips you know....

Cleared out the garage last week and put the various bits and pieces on ebay so I have now raised enough to fund my new top box rack. Might have enough left over to get the grips too! Wouldn't that be spiffing....

Ah well, still haven't bought the map but I'm compiling a list of places I'd really like to go. So far I reckon I'm going to need the best part of six months and about ten thousand quid to fund this trip! Maybe I should calm down a bit.....

No comments: